In the article “the Routine of chess” I promised to tell you about how best to use the time of mental activity in the mode of the day athlete.
So, let’s start. As an athlete I daily spend time for chess training. As mentioned in the previous article, the first half of the day – the period of the best works of thought processes, so I devote to chess. The thing is that chess requires “bright minds”, and in the beginning of the day head had not yet filled events. For this reason, training is becoming more fruitful than the afternoons or evenings.
Time from 6.00 am to 12.00 I try to devote to the following:
– Get up at 6 am, can, and preferably before. The adoption of a cool shower accelerates the process of awakening;
– Light Breakfast 6.00 – 8.00. In the article “Nutrition for player” I will in detail explain this question;
Physical workout is a prerequisite for good health and a mandatory item in the correct mode of the day sportsmen. The charging time is chosen individually. I have it usually takes from 15 to 45 minutes depending on health status and priorities. Warmup workout better to do before 9.00 a.m.;
– 6.00 – 7.00: the perfect time to remember or learn. It is best to devote remember any exact information: complex opening variations, typical techniques of endgame, and so on;
– 7.00 – 8.00: consolidation of memorable material on the level of feelings, it is Important to know that the material learned during this time will remember and use throughout life;
– 8.00 – 9.00: training and development of logical thinking: a study of strategic techniques, laws positional play, studying the endgame (multi complex endgame);
– 9.00-10.00: training and development of analytical and strategic thinking: solving combinations, exercises on calculation options, viewing parties the outstanding players in the creative combinational style, analysis of the parties ‘ future opponents, statistical assessment of weaknesses and strengths. Such studies are carried out preferably with a coach;
– 10.00-12.00: analytical and planning work: browsing learnt and planning the following activities, time management, preparation of list of future opponents before an important championship, summing up. Here too it is important that the coach is present;
– Lunch. Best lunch from 11.00 to 13.00.
As you can see, chess, I try to devote the first half of the day. Based on my own experience I can say that this is the best day regime for chessplayer. With a strict observance of this discipline results in chess will progress.
However, not everyone will find this routine. In every rule there is an exception. Sports day children other, more loyal. The issue I described in detail in the following article.
Author Ava Suleimanova
project partner Fenix-64