creator of the project
Education and qualifications
– Taurida National University, Faculty of International Economics – 2003-2008.
– Mykolaiv V.O.SUKHOMLYNSKYI National University, Faculty of Physical Education – 2009-2014.
– arbiter of the 1st category in draughts since 2010.
– arbiter of the 2nd category in chess since 2010.
– Member of the Executive Committee of the Chess and Draughts Federation of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea – 2010-2016.
– was twice awarded a certificate of honor of the Republican Committee of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea on Physical Culture and Sports for her contribution to the development of physical culture and sports in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, 2008-2009.
– awarded by the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea for her contribution to the development of physical culture and sports in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, 2010.
Development of a chess career
– She started her chess career at the age of five, under the guidance of her father as a chess coach.
– At the age of 6-13 she was the winner of the AR Crimea championships among girls and was consistently among the top ten Crimean girls in her age groups.
-At the age of 26, took 4th place in the Crimean Chess Championship among women.
Experience in the field of chess and draughts
For more than 10 years she collaborated with the KRVUZ “DYUSHSSH” (Crimean republican out-of-school educational institution “Children and Youth Chess and Checkers Sports School”), as an instructor-methodologist in chess and checkers.
– since 2005 took an active part in organizing and conducting competitions in chess and draughts.
– since 2010 she has been actively involved in refereeing chess and drafts competitions of various levels, including major international competitions.
– 2010-2016 Member of the Executive Committee of the Chess and Draughts Federation of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
Personal look at the idea of the site
Throughout my life my attitude to chess and drafts has changed. Initially, these intellectual games were fun, but when I started working at a chess and draughts school, I began to look at these games differently. Everything is connected with the fact that I had the opportunity to compare the level of development of children involved in chess or draughts, and those children who do not. When the difference became obvious to me, I decided to popularize these sports through a virtual educational platform by creating the Fenix-64 project. This site will help you look at the world of chess and draughts from different angles. I hope that you will find a lot of useful and interesting information for yourself here!