It’s no secret that sooner or later any organization is checked by various regulatory authorities, the Sports School is no exception. Such checks make both the administrative staff and the coaching staff of the institution very nervous. However, knowing your rights and responsibilities can help you avoid many problems. That is why in this article we will consider the following questions:
I. What documents must the trainer have at the time of the check?
II. What documents regulate coaching activities?
At the time of the check, the coach must have the following documents:
1. Sports program.
2. Calendar-thematic planning.
3. Lesson plan outline.
4. Prospective work plan.
5. Educational work plan.
6. Attendance log.
7. Individual training plan (for sports improvement groups).
With this package of documents in hand, of course completed, you will never have problems with the reviewers.
Coaching activities are regulated by the following regulatory documents:
– Federal standard for the kind of sport.
– Guidelines for the organization of sports training in the Russian Federation dated 05/12/2014, approved by the Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation.
– Normative legal acts of higher governing bodies. Let’s clarify this point, the higher authorities mean both the orders of the local Ministry of Sports and the orders of the educational institution itself (For example, by order of the institution, a check of coaching activities may be assigned).
For your convenience, we We will post for download:
– Federal Chess Standard DOWNLOAD
– Guidelines for organizing sports training DOWNLOAD
If not know how to download, see the instructions for downloading files, for this click HERE.